Filing a Petition to Bring Family Members to the U.S.

U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (i.e. green card holders) are able to file a petition to sponsor their relatives to join them under family-based immigrant visa categories…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *