Marriage Based Adjustment of Status (Marriage Green Card)

For Foreign Nationals Married to U.S. Citizens In certain cases, foreign nationals physically present in the U.S. who marry U.S. citizens may be sponsored by their spouse to become lawful …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *