CLARIFICATION on the effect of the restoration of the recent DACA program:
The DACA program in terms of its requirements has not changed. The same requirements apply. The Judge’s order only allows people who did not apply in the past, and who were previously eligible to have a second chance to apply.
The conditions or requirements have not been expanded or modified since its creation in 2012.
Who qualifies for DACA:
1. Anyone who has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 ; Y
2. That person must have entered the United States before their 16th birthday ; Y
3. Show that the person was physically present on June 15, 2012 ; Y
4. Be a student, graduated from high school, or have earned a GED.
5. Be under 31 years of age on June 15, 2012; Y6. Not have any type of conviction or crime.
As always please contact me with any questions.